Game for Boosting Memory Power |
Brain-training games capitalize on the ease with which we game by offering a wealth of puzzles and problems that can be played for hours or merely minutes at a time. Learn more about the top brain-training games that can sharpen the mind. A lot of the scientific claims supporting the idea that brain-training games make you smarter are based on flawed studies and limited evidence that have been called into question by objective scientists.
So what are we waiting for? Without wasting much time, let's get started.
- Free in the iOS Store and Android Play Store, Lumosity offers an ever-expanding set of cognitive and scientific games designed to improve your working memory and stimulate your brain on a daily basis. Part of what these games are designed to do is strengthen your ability to pay attention to the right things, that is, the things that help you solve the task at hand - while learning to ignore things that don't help. Lumosity is one of the most popular brain-training games out there, used by more than 60 million people worldwide.
Cognifit Brain Fitness
- Available for free in the iTunes store, Cognifit Brain Fitness gives users access to a wide variety of fun, well-designed games designed by neuroscientists.
- As a user, you have the ability to track progress and even start off with a cognitive assessment. If you're feeling competitive, you can challenge your friends, too, which is not only fun, but can help you finally prove to your pals that you're the smartest of the lot.
- Eidetic's tagline is both broad and specific: "Learn and remember anything." Scientific studies of the way the brain learns have demonstrated unequivocally that repetition is key to getting a new piece of in
- Eidetic uses a technique called spaced repetition to help you memories anything from important phone numbers to interesting words or facts.
- It works differently from typical brain training apps by using items that have meaning and context.
- Perfect for students looking to remember those key facts or anyone who wants to remember friends phone numbers, new bank details or just cool words, quotes or facts you come across!
- Eidetic uses notifications to remind you when it's time to test yourself. By spacing the tests out over time it helps you to retain the information in long-term memory, this is known as the 'spacing effect'.
Built in flashcard types make it easy to add items:
Simple intensity levels allow you to select the length of the testing period. For those who need to remember the information quickly you can cram it into one day or if you want to learn it more naturally you can space it over 2 weeks or a month!
Cram - 1 Day
Normal - 2 Weeks
Casual - 1 Month
To explore more, click on the link below
- Self-described as a "brain fitness program," Dakim offers users a set of games and puzzles designed to help you give your brain a comprehensive workout. The program gives you access to more than 100 individual brain exercises, all designed to improve attention and concentration - in other words, the very kind of mental tasks that have been demonstrated to play a role in preventing Alzheimer's and related symptoms.
- Why Dakim BrainFitnessGetting the most out of life depends on having a sharp mind and keeping it that way. And clinically-proven Dakim BrainFitness is the web-based brain training program created especially for Boomers, to help them do just that!
- Real, Achievable GoalsDakim BrainFitness has been clinically proven to significantly improve cognitive performance in the two most important areas - memory (immediate and delayed) and language abilities - as users strengthen attention, focus, and concentration!
- Tangible Benefits TodayWhen you use clinically-proven Dakim BrainFitness, the real benefits of increased cognitive performance can be yours:
- Remember facts, lists, names and faces more easily
- Organize your thoughts more rapidly
- Hold more ideas in your head at one time
- Find the right word when you need it
- Perform complex calculations in your head
- Remember more details of what you read
- Quickly evaluate information and make decisions in less time
- Important Benefits In The FuturePlus, when you use Dakim BrainFitness consistently to boost your day-to-day brain power, you'll also be developing what brain researchers call a cognitive reserve (a reserve of neural connections), so that brain power - essential to performing at your best - will be there in the future when you need it.
- So, if you want to boost your brain power today and perform at high levels for years to come, Dakim BrainFitness is what you're looking for.
Fit Brains Trainer
- Fit Brains Trainer helps you "enhance your memory, focus, and brain speed" by giving you access to more than 360 games and puzzles. The app is smartly designed to get more difficult as you get better, so that you always have a challenge in front of you and are never wanting for a way to give your brain a positive workout.
- Fit Brains Trainer is available for free on Google Play and the iOS App Store.
- Available in free and pro versions on Google Play and iTunes, this widely used app offers one of the largest collections of brain-training games available language games, math games, speedy shape games and a load more (including, of course, Sudoku). Best of all, you can tailor your gaming experience to your personal goals: problem solving, memory, attention, and agility. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADLPNnld_nk
- A free web service that helps you "train your brain," Brain Metrix offers a large collection of concentration, color, IQ, spatial intelligence, memory, and creativity games that can help get your brain in tip-top shape. If you have an interest in playing the type of games that strengthen your brain's fitness in ways that can help prevent Alzheimer's and dementia, then Brain Metrix has games and tasks that fit the bill. You will find simple but very effective brain training games and exercises like solving math problems to achieve greater mind fitness. You may be the smartest person in the world and you don't even know it. If you're not the most intelligent person in the world yet, then, welcome to your gym!
- Included you will find some famous brainteasers, and puzzles that are fun and good for brain stretching exercise. Below is a list of all our brain exercises described in more detail
- Brain Creativity
- Being creative is a good thing; in fact it's essential if we want to make our life better. Stimulating areas of your brain is a healthy process, in this page we will try to wake up (if dormant) the brain creativity potential, Silver Sphere has 25 levels, let's see how far you could go.
- Brain Reflection Test
- This is a simple but effective exercise to test the reflection of your brain, the faster the better, try to get a score of 0.20 second on the first brain reflection
- test, also there is a second Reflex Test, try to get 58 points in that one, If you do achieve these two goals then you're very fast, and we should congratulate you!
- Memory Test
- Here you will be able to test your memory, testing it will help you improve it, this game stimulates many areas in your brain responsible for storing and retrieving information, you will be enhancing your memory while still having fun. You can also check this memory game which will check your ability of remembering faces and images it's a classic game but effective.
- Brain Stretching
- Tower of Hanoi is one way to stretch your brain, the objective is moving a number of disks from one pole/peg to another in a certain way. You will have to make an effort to arrange the disks the right way, and that in itself is a good exercise that can stretch your brain when playing.
- Spatial Intelligence
- This is about Rubik's Cube puzzle, a very challenging game, which can stimulate many parts of your brain that you usually don't stimulate, including visual memory and spatial intelligence.
- Different from many brain-training games in that it's specially designed for people already suffering from Alzheimer's, Clevermind goes beyond merely a collection of games. As any caregiver can tell you, managing someone with Alzheimer's goes far beyond just giving them mental exercise. To this end, Clevermind features social, medical, and dietary tools, all presented in an easy-to-read interface that also has a digital assistant who speaks in a Siri-like voice. Clevermind is available for $1.99 in the iOS App Store.
Try a Rebus Puzzle
- A rebus puzzle usually consists of letters, numbers, pictures, and symbols that contain clues to the answer. The puzzle phrase "BAD BAD," for example, is an encrypted way of saying "too bad." You'll need some knowledge of clichιs and expressions to solve these puzzles, and you won't be able to rely on implied or contextual clues like you would with a conventional sentence or word game. you can achieve optimum fitness by visiting these gyms, and engaging in a brain fitness program that is both fun and stimulating. You stretch and train your brain to the limit, you can train and test your memory or test your reflexes or even your brain creativity and improve it and much more.